Introduction

R Aldrich raldrich at MAIL.NEWCASTLE.EDU.AU
Tue Apr 15 00:35:59 UTC 2003

Hello all

I am a researcher working in Australia investigating the link between health, policy, discourse, health outcomes and health inequalities. I am hoping to complete this year a PhD examining the language, values and discourses of the health policies of our federal government concerning Australia's Indigenous peoples over the the past three decades.

My background is diverse - I have tertiary qualifications in journalism and social history, medicine and public health and have worked in electronic and print media, advertising, and as a clinical and public health doctor and manager in hospitals and community. For the past five years I have been running a public health research institute and teaching public health to undergraduate medical students.

I look forward to learning from and participating in discussions on the Listserv

Best wishes
Rosemary Aldrich
Newcastle, New South Wales
Australia