DeXus 1.0 - Discourse Studies summer school

Anne Roberti aroberti at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Sun Mar 2 15:17:57 UTC 2003

Hi, Anne --

Just in case any of your students are interested...I am!

I've met Carmen a few times.  Not only is she a seasoned scholar/critical
discourse analyst but also she is a down-to-earth, humorous, person.

Anne