DeXus 1.0 - Discourse Studies summer school

Nancy Bell nbell at CC.USU.EDU
Sun Mar 2 15:41:45 UTC 2003

Yeah - I'm this list, too - are you going?  Looks like fun!

N.

PS - did I tell you that I'm going to Indiana, PA for a campus visit?  Yay!
You probably saw the job posting - it looks like a great job!