CDA and post colonial studies

Andrew Kanyegirire g00k1936 at CAMPUS.RU.AC.ZA
Sun May 2 14:11:27 UTC 2004

Thanks a bunch Rosemary...some of the analyses done by Wodak...Fowler might come
in handy as well. There's is also some CDA type analyses that has been used in
the close readings of works by Fanon, Morrison, Rushdie...

My interest is in the official policy documents and news clippings on NEPAD...
there is growing list of analyses on on media discourse...but not much of it
examines the media in Africa.

So am kinda having to rely on those works that explore some of my research
interests.

all the best.

Dept of Journalism and Media studies
Rhodes University