Introduction

scott wilkerson cscottwilkerson at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 8 23:07:40 UTC 2006

Hello Friends,

My name is Scott Wilkerson, and I am an Assistant Professor of English in
the Department of  Humanities at the Columbus campus of Georgia Military
College. I am writing my dissertation on certain open questions in Charles
Olson's poetics of spatial architectonics. I am interested in the
logological space of language and the relationship between spatial grammar
and the structures of representation. I eagerly anticipate forming some good
scholarly relationships here, and I expect I shall also learn quite a lot
from the great minds here assembled.

Respectfully,

Scott Wilkerson
Humanities Assistant Professor