Introduction

Ana Paula Zaguetto anapaulaza at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 8 21:20:46 UTC 2009

Dear all

I am a BraziIian student and I am doing my masters in Ecology at São Paulo
University. In my research I intend to describe and analyze climate changes
news´s discourse broadcasted by the main TV news program of Brazil (Jornal
Nacional).  In my research I assume that this discourse reinforces the
economic rationality, rather than makes a further discussion about the
environmental crisis´ implications.

I am very interested in exchanging information and getting in contact with
people who are working with similar issues.

I just started studying Critical Discourse Analisys (to be more specific:
Van Dijk and Fairclough)

Best regards,

Ana