capone - Ilie

alessandro.capone alessandro.capone at UNIPA.IT
Tue Oct 5 10:24:07 UTC 2010

Greetings and thanks so much.
 for the review copy.

My address:

private:

Prof. Alessandro Capone
via San Francesco P 105
98051 Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto  ME
Italy

Can you also include a sheet with journal information and your email.

Alessandro Capone

12 promises by Jesus to those devoted to his sacred heart:I will give them  all
necessary graces;I will bring peace to their families; I will comfort them in their
painful moments; I will give them a secure shelter in their lives, but especially
after their death; I will give blessings over all their  enterprises; Sinners will
find in my heart the source and ocean of divine mercy; Those who propagate this
devotion to the sacred heart of Jesus will have their names  written in my heart