capone - Ilie

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at VT.EDU
Tue Oct 5 10:36:27 UTC 2010

you do know that you have been conducting this transaction in public?

On Oct 5, 2010, at 6:24 AM, alessandro.capone wrote:

> Greetings and thanks so much.
> for the review copy.
>

> My address:
>
> private:
>

> Prof. Alessandro Capone
> via San Francesco P 105
> 98051 Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto  ME
> Italy
>

> Can you also include a sheet with journal information and your email.
>

> Alessandro Capone

> 12 promises by Jesus to those devoted to his sacred heart:I will give them  all
> necessary graces;I will bring peace to their families; I will comfort them in their
> painful moments; I will give them a secure shelter in their lives, but especially
> after their death; I will give blessings over all their  enterprises; Sinners will
> find in my heart the source and ocean of divine mercy; Those who propagate this
> devotion to the sacred heart of Jesus will have their names  written in my heart

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech

http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary Studies:the book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
-Pablo Picasso