Introduction

Ted Stern sterntheo at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 UTC 2011

My career goals are to eventually enter in the CNRS, research in Provence would set me up better for the concours d'entrée.
Having grown up in California, I have never wished to study in the US, if only for personal reasons. I don't believe this limits me from academic opportunities though.  It's simply just a (rather odd, I know) personal choice. It has also proved very economic.