abstract

Rama Meganathan rama_meganathan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 11 17:04:53 UTC 2012

Dear Mr./. Ms. Alessandro
Could you please send me a bit more details about the themes on which I would take up. CDS (societally-inspired).
Thanks
Ramanujam Meganathan

--- On Wed, 11/4/12, alessandro.capone <alessandro.capone at UNIPA.IT> wrote:

From: alessandro.capone <alessandro.capone at UNIPA.IT>
Subject: abstract
To: DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, 11 April, 2012, 3:15 AM

Hi,

if you are interested in writing a paper on pragmatics for my volume on Socio-
Pragmatics for Springer (edited book), please send me an abstract, within two weeks.
Other eminent people participate, such as Ruth Kempson, Louise Cummings, Keith Allan,
Istvan Kecskes, von Heusinger, etc.

Keith Allan is co-editing.

alessandro

PS I am very interested in a paper on critical discoursre analysis or anyway
societally-inspired.