abstract

alessandro.capone alessandro.capone at UNIPA.IT
Thu Apr 12 12:07:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

the other authors are writing about their favourite pragmatic topics. Some on indirect
reports, some on clitics and presuppositions.

We have von heusinger, K Jaszczolt, I Kecskes,  Prof. Donl carbaugh, prof Kempson,.
Prof. Keith Allan. Jock Wong on language and culture.

I would welcome a paper on critical discourse analysis.

I will send you the abstracts as soon as possible, but I do not have them all yet.

Societal pragmatics is an umbrella for topics that deal with culture, context, speech
acts, indirect reports, etc.

alessandro

promises by Jesus to those devoted to his sacred heart:I will give them all
necessary graces;I will bring peace to their families; I will comfort them in their
painful moments; I will give them a secure shelter in their lives, but especially
after their death; I will give blessings over all their enterprises; Sinners will
find in my heart the source and ocean of divine mercy; Those who propagate this
devotion to the sacred heart of Jesus will have their names written in my heart