abstract

alessandro.capone alessandro.capone at UNIPA.IT
Fri Apr 13 08:39:59 UTC 2012

Greetings.

In theory, I am interested. I will probably ask someone else to review the abstract.
Anyway, please feel free to send it.

alessandro

promises by Jesus to those devoted to his sacred heart:I will give them all
necessary graces;I will bring peace to their families; I will comfort them in their
painful moments; I will give them a secure shelter in their lives, but especially
after their death; I will give blessings over all their enterprises; Sinners will
find in my heart the source and ocean of divine mercy; Those who propagate this
devotion to the sacred heart of Jesus will have their names written in my heart