abstract

Jaffer_Sheyholislami Jaffer_Sheyholislami at CARLETON.CA
Fri Apr 13 13:32:42 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I think it would be more sensible to contact each other directly when the matter is clearly between you two only: the volume (on pragmatics) editor, and the potential contributor. I think the editor's email was included in his initial, and perhaps subsequent, messages.

Thank you,
Jaffer
Jaffer Sheyholislami, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor; Undergraduate Advisor (ALDS)
School of Linguistics and Language Studies
Carleton University
215 PA - 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa, ON., K1S5B6
Canada
Tel: (613)520-2600 Ex. 8251
Fax: (613)5206641
http://www2.carleton.ca/slals/directory/applied-linguistics-discourse-studies/sheyholislami-jaffer

Genre 2012: http://www3.carleton.ca/genre2012/contact.html
From: TheDiscourseStudiesList [DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nava Nevo [msnava at MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 2:59 AM
To: DISCOURS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: abstract

Hi alessandro,
You may not have received my email, so I am resending it. Please reply to my
question below:

I have received your email regarding a paper on pragmatics for your volume
on Socio-Pragmatics.
I would like to ask if a paper on verbal interruptions and gender within the
Israeli family context would be of interest.
Thanks,
Nava Nevo

Dr. Nava Nevo
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem