Critical Discourse Studies: Applications and Interventions

Deborah Keller-Cohen dkc at UMICH.EDU
Thu Aug 1 14:24:50 UTC 2013

Would you post your findings to the list?

Thanks,
Deborah

Deborah Keller-Cohen
Professor Linguistics, Women's Studies and Education
Senior Associate Director, Institute for Research on
  Women and Gender