I Central American Symposium of Discourse Studies / I Jornadas Centroamericanas de Estudios del Discurso

Adrian Vergara Heidke avheidke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 8 16:21:33 UTC 2013

*

The Instituto de Investigaciones Lingüísticas and the Escuela de Filología,
Lingüística y Literatura of the Universidad de Costa Rica are pleased to
invite you to the “I Central American Symposium on Discourse Studies:
Discourse and Exclusion in Central America", April 8 -10, 2013.

This symposium will be a space for the researchers, professors and students
interested in the field to gather and exchange theoretical and
methodological proposals, and research results.

If you would like to request more information about this activity and the
subjects to be discussed, please consult the websites:
jocaed2013.blogspot.com.

We cordially invite you to participate in this event, and would be thankful
for your help passing this information along to your contacts.

Dr. Adrián Vergara Heidke

Organizing Commission

I Central American Symposium of Discourse Studies:

Discourse and Exclusion in Central America

Universidad de Costa Rica

Contact information:

<jocaed2013 at ucr.ac.cr>; <jocaed2013 at gmail.com>
Tel: (506) 2511-5103/ (506) 2511-8403*