Carson Schutze: morph theories and speech errors

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 3 15:33:57 UTC 2001

Hello,
Can anyone point me to literature that has used DM or some other linguistic
theory of morphology to analyze speech errors, and/or used speech error data
as evidence for morphological theory?

thanks,

--

Carson T. Schutze            Department of Linguistics, UCLA
Email: cschutze at ucla.edu     Box 951543, Los Angeles CA  90095-1543  U.S.A.

Office: Campbell Hall 2224B  Deliveries/Courier: 3125 Campbell Hall
Campus Mail Code: 154302     Web: www.linguistics.ucla.edu/people/cschutze
Phone: (310)995-9887         Fax: (310)206-8595