Carson Schutze: morph theories and speech errors

Martha McGinnis mcginnis at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 3 22:46:26 UTC 2001

Dear Carson,
    I'm on the run as I'm leaving for Japan in several
hours, but I would look at the Spencer-Zwicky edited
"Handbook of Morphology" for references. Although
Aronoff-Anshen deals somewhat with the topic, there
is an article specifically related to the topic your
interested in (I'm not sure of the author or whether
it considers DM (doubtful)). You might want to contact
Mark Aronoff directly on the topic, as well.
                    Sincerely,
               Mark Volpe, SUNY-Stony Brook