another semi-unrelated query: predicative vs. attribute adjectival inflection

Andrew Carstairs-McCarthy andrew.carstairs-mccarthy at CANTERBURY.AC.NZ
Wed Mar 3 21:05:42 UTC 2004

Hi there

Hungarian shows the opposite pattern, I'm pretty sure.  That is,
attributive adjectives show no case or number inflection but
predicative ones do inflect for number (case not being relevant
there).

Andrew

--
Andrew Carstairs-McCarthy