Edling Comments

Francis M Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Fri Apr 23 22:59:09 UTC 2004

A good idea.  I will check on possibilities with our IT person.

Let me take this opportunity to ask for general feedback about the Edling
list.  Please let me know what you like (or don't like) about it.  Also,
feel free to offer any thoughts you have about improving the list.

As recent postings reflect, Edling-L is a useful tool for sharing
ideas with folks from around the world.  Your input on strengthening
this list as an online forum for educational linguistics would be
much appreciated.

E-mail you comments to fmhult at dolphin.upenn.edu

For those who are new to the list, please note that all list members are
welcome to share information related to educational linguistics including
calls for papers, conference information, educational opportunities, job
listings, popular news stories, etc.  Information from all parts of the
world are encouraged.

Best,
Francis Hult