[EDLING:458] Re: Fwd: AAVE Resources

Lynn Goldstein lgoldstein at MIIS.EDU
Mon Dec 13 17:19:02 UTC 2004

I have an article in TESOL Quarterly looking at AAVE as a target for ESL
learners in the New York City Metropolitan Area:

Goldstein, L. (1987). Standard English: The only target for non-native
speakers of  English?  TESOL Quarterly, 21, #3, 417-438.

Lynn Goldstein
Professor, TESOL and Applied Linguistics
The Monterey Institute of International Studies