[EDLING:1131] CFP: I International Conference TESS: Teachers of English to Spanish Speakers

belendb at UJAEN.ES belendb at UJAEN.ES
Tue Dec 20 14:54:37 UTC 2005

Sorry for multiple postings
***************************

The Research Group ‘Estudios de Lingüística Aplicada a la Enseñanza del
Inglés’ (HUM679) at the University of Jaén reminds you that it is
organizing the I International TESS Conference: Teachers of English to
Spanish Speakers. ‘Learning to Teach and Teaching to Learn’, to be held in
Jaén from March 16th to 18th, 2006.

http://www.ujaen.es/dep/filing/tess/welcome.htm

Please find attached the call for papers in English and Spanish (deadline
ends on 6th, January 2006)

Looking forward to welcoming you in Jaén,

the organizing committee.