[EDLING:652] CFP: Applied Linguistics Association of Australia

Francis M. Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Mon Feb 14 17:16:18 UTC 2005

http://alaa2005.info/pages/call.htm

30th Annual Congress of the Applied Linguistics Association of Australia

"Language politics, including language policy, socio-cultural context and
multilingualism"

The University of Melbourne, Victoria , 25 - 28 September 2005

The deadline for receipt of abstracts is March 21, 2005.

Linguistic understanding of our world has evolved through continuous
applications in many of the spheres of our society --- from legal
representation to forensics, from speech recognition technology to genetics,
from language teaching and learning to intercultural communication and
interaction in professional practice