[EDLING:850] question

Freddie E. Bowles fbowles at UARK.EDU
Wed Jun 15 18:15:42 UTC 2005

Are there any teacher education programs in your states that require pre-service teachers to take a foreign language as part of their block of studies?


Freddie Bowles
Graduate Fellow
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Peabody Hall 115
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
fbowles at uark.edu

More information about the Edling mailing list