[EDLING:2099] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

burke 501 burke501 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 1 17:23:01 UTC 2006

Hi Rebekah,

I would like enquire if the review is restricted to reviewers from the
states and the Teachers College? I'm a postgraduate student in Sydney
University and would like to contribute to the review. Would that be
possible? If it's possible, could you please advise if any of the books are
still available for reviewing. I would also like to suggest a review of:

1) Myers-Scotton, C. (2006). Multiple voices: An introduction to
Bilingualism. Cornwall: Blackwell.
2)  Ellis, R & Barkhuizen, G.(2005). Analysing Learner Language. China:
Oxford University Press.

Regards,
Maurice Cheong