[EDLING:2095] Re: Review a book: Teachers College Working Papers in TESOL/AL

cldzou cldzou at BJMU.EDU.CN
Wed Nov 29 11:52:13 UTC 2006

Hello Rebekah Johnson,
I'd like to review the following the two books,but how can I have access to the two books because in our library we don't have them.

Manyun Zou
    2 - Arabski, J., Ed. (2006).  Cross-linguistic influences in the
>second language lexicon.  Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.
	5 - Dornyei, Z., Csizer, K., & Nemeth, N. (2006). Motivation,

======= 2006-11-29 13:30:28 您在来信中写道:=======

>Teachers College, Columbia University Working Papers in TESOL &
>Applied Linguistics is currently accepting book reviews for the
>upcoming issues of the Web Journal. Submissions from both within
>and outside the TC community are welcome. The next deadline for
>submission is January 15th, 2007.
>
>If you are interested in reviewing books for the TC Web Journal,
>you may submit a proposal detailing the book information of the book
>you wish to review or you may submit a written book review. Books
>must be current (2005 or 2006) and relevant to TESOL or Applied
>Linguistics.  In addition to proposing to review a book of your
>choice, there are some books available for review (below).
>
>The following seven books are available for review for Working
>Papers in TESOL & Applied Linguistics:
>
>1- Makoni, S. & Pennycook, A., Ed. (2006).  Disinventing and
>Reconstituting Languages.  Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.
>
>2 - Arabski, J., Ed. (2006).  Cross-linguistic influences in the
>second language lexicon.  Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.
>
>3 - Hadi-Tabassum, S. (2006).  Language, space and power: A critical
>look at bilingual education. Clevedon, England: Multilingual
>Matters.
>
>4 - Garcia, O., Skutnabb-Kangas, S., & Torres-Guzman, M., Eds.
>(2006). Imagining multilingual schools: Languages in education and
>globalisation.  Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.
>
>5 - Dornyei, Z., Csizer, K., & Nemeth, N. (2006). Motivation,
>language attitudes and globalisation: A Hungarian perspective.
>Clevedon, England: Multilingual Matters.
>
>6 - McCardle, P. & Hoff, E., Eds. (2006). Childhood bilingualism:
>Research on infancy through school age.  Clevedon, England:
>Multilingual Matters.
>

>Questions concerning submissions can be directed to Rebekah Johnson
>at rjj8 at columbia.edu.
>

>Rebekah Johnson
>rjj8 at columbia.edu
>646-354-8424
>
>Teachers College, Columbia University Working Papers in TESOL &
>Applied Linguistics
>http://www.tc.columbia.edu/tesolalwebjournal

        致
礼!