[EDLING:1911] CFP: TESOL Greece

Francis M. Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Fri Sep 29 04:59:01 UTC 2006

http://www.tesolgreece.com/new_page_3.htm

TESOL Greece's 28th

Annual Convention

We are pleased to announce the title, venue and date of the 28th Annual TESOL
Greece Convention. Entitled  "The Arts, the Crafts and. . . the Purposes (EAP,
ESP, Exams) in ELT,"   the Convention aims to offer a weekend of professional
development through presentations, workshops and poster presentations on all
aspects of ELT. The convention will be held at the Hellenic American Union on
the 10th & 11th March, 2007.  We have already contacted a number of first-rate
international plenary speakers, and they shall be announced shortly.

We would like to invite you to participate actively in the Convention by
giving a presentation, workshop, multimedia demonstration/workshop or poster
presentation.  If you would like to present, please send us the relevant
information by January 11th 2007.