[EDLING:233] CFP: 2007 TESOL France Colloquium

Francis M Hult fmhult at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Sat Jun 16 16:38:36 UTC 2007

http://www.tesol-france.org/New/Colloquium07Call.html

Call for Papers

2007 TESOL France Colloquium

So to Speak: Developing Spoken Communication Skills

(Si je puis m'exprimer ainsi)

Dates:  Friday 30 November: 14:30 - 20:00 + Saturday 1 Dec: 9:00 - 18:30
Venue: ENST, Telecom Paris, rue Barrault, 75013 Paris
Length of workshops:  60mins or 75mins
Audience: Native and non native trainers of English from both the private sector
(private language schools) and French national education establishments.

Interested in participating, then the TESOL France Events Committee would love to hear
from you. Prospective speakers should provide the following information to Ros Wright
at ros_wright at hotmail.com  for review and approval.

Name of speaker(s)
Title and synopsis of workshop / paper you consider appropriate for the event and
target audience.  100 words approx,
Preferred length (depending on the slots available, we may ask you to shorten),
Language of delivery (French / English),
Target audience - e.g. experienced / less experienced trainers, sector, etc.
Publisher sponsored workshop (preference for 75 mins slots will be given to non
sponsored workshops). Please include name of publisher,
Biodata. 100 words max,
Any time during the Colloquium when you will not be available,
Technical needs.

Deadline for proposals: 30th June 2007.
(Speakers will be informed of our decision at the end of July)

NB: In the past, TESOL France members have greatly enjoyed workshops that have been
more practical than theoretical.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.
With thanks
TESOL France Events Committee