New Brunswick: Minister receives report on French language education

Francis Hult francis.hult at UTSA.EDU
Wed Feb 20 16:55:37 UTC 2008

CBC News

Minister receives report on French language education

New Brunswick's review of French as a second language education will be released to the public within two weeks, says the province's education minister.

Education Minister Kelly Lamrock received the commissioned report on Monday.

Lamrock said it will be a "fairly tight turnaround" to release the findings to the public.

"I've asked them to do it in a week or two in order that it doesn't linger any more than it needs to," he said. "So we can have it in the hands of New Brunswickers and so we can start talking about the recommendations and options."

Full story:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2008/02/19/nb-french.html