Hearty congratulations to Diane Larsen-Freeman

beverly hong beverlyhong111 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 16:14:35 UTC 2009

Dear Diane,

I've been expecting this honor to you since 1999!

Remember I told you how enthusiastic my students were at the Beijing Foreign Language University (BEIWAI) about your newly published Grammar book that they did a collective translation work for their term paper?

I look forward with anticipation to introducing your "Complex Systems and Allied Linguistics" to eager Chienese students when I am there12/12 to Jan 13th 2010.

Congratulations!

Regards,

Beverly

Beverly Hong-Fincher, Ph.D.