Langu Teaches Your Toddler to Be Bilingual (or More)

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:06:18 UTC 2009

Wired News

Langu Teaches Your Toddler to Be Bilingual (or More)

By Jonathan Liu

Langu was recently approved and is now available from the App Store for $4.99, in both Mandarin and Spanish flavors. I was given a download code to try out the program, and it's been a hit with my kids. As I've mentioned before, I'm raising my kids to be bilingual and I always appreciate ways to expose them to the language (other than scolding them in Chinese, a method which is cheap and portable but probably not quite as enjoyable for anyone involved). Check out the video demo to see the app in action.

Full story:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/10/langu/