CFP: Texas Foreign Language Education Conference (TexFLEC) 2010

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Wed Jan 13 17:29:23 UTC 2010

Via AAAL...
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Danny Huang. I'm currently a PhD student in Foreign Language
Education at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm also one of the
co-chairs for the Texas Foreign Language Education Conference
(TexFLEC) this year. How do you do?

I am writing in regard to the call-for-proposal of our conference.
That is, could you please kindly forward the call-for-proposal message shown
below and the attached documents to the mailing list of your conference?
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Danny Huang

Our apologies for any cross-postings

The Foreign Language Education Program and the Foreign Language Education
Student Association at the University of Texas at Austin are pleased to
announce. . ...............

                            CALL FOR PROPOSALS

The 11th Texas Foreign Language Education Conference (TexFLEC) 2010
                        University of Texas at Austin
                            APRIL 23-24, 2010

Theme: L2 Reading and Writing: Crossing Affective and Cognitive Methods

Keynote presentations by:
Dr. Neil Anderson, Brigham Young University Dr. William Grabe, Northern
Arizona University

Proposals for presentations of papers are requested in the following
areas: L2 reading and writing research and practices, assessment and
evaluation, reading and writing for cultural literacy, integrated
approaches, teaching practices, material developments, learning strategies,
affect, technology-enhanced teaching and learning, and second language
acquisition. We encourage teachers, researchers, and students to submit
papers exploring progressive practices and ideas that apply current theory
and promote interdisciplinary research in the field of Foreign Language
Education.

Submission deadline for proposals: February 15th, 2010

Please find attached the TexFLEC 2010 Call for Proposals flier.
For submission guidelines, registration information and updates, please
visit http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/flesa/texflec/tex2010/

Best regards,

Ji-Hyun Byun, Danny Huang, Han Luo,
Min Gui, Wan-Ting Peng, Vince VanderHeijden TexFLEC 2010 Co-Chairs
Email: texflec2010 at gmail.com
Webpage:  http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/flesa/texflec/tex2010/