View the Video From the CAL50 Symposium: The Power of Language in a Diverse Society

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Fri Jan 15 18:20:24 UTC 2010

CAL News

View the Video From the CAL50 Symposium

In March 2009, CAL assembled a distinguished panel of scholars to discuss the power of language in a diverse society. We have posted video from the presentations and accompanying PowerPoint slides to make the information shared at the symposiumavailable to our Web visitors. <https://ruby1604.utsa.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cal.org/cal50/symposium/index.html>

View the video:

http://www.cal.org/cal50/symposium/index.html