Prof seeks Corpus of writing/speech by non-nativeEnglish speakers

Julijana Vuco julivuco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:07:06 UTC 2011

Dear Professor Davis, dear colleagues,

There is a number of corpuses  of English produced by non native speakers.
There are some on the site of the Indiana State University

*http://jones.ling.indiana.edu/wiki/LearnerCorpora*<http://jones.ling.indiana.edu/wiki/LearnerCorpora>

Sincerely

Julijana Vuco
University of Belgrade
School of Philology

--
Dr. Julijana Vučo
Professor of Italian and Educational Linguistics
e-mail:  julivuco at gmail.com
mobile phone: +381641135654
fax/phone: +381113614764