JOB: National Institute of Education Singapore

Francis Hult francis.hult at englund.lu.se
Tue Aug 20 09:34:47 UTC 2013

[Note: See attached for further details]

National Institute of Education

Singapore

The English Language and Literature (ELL) Academic Group of the National Institute of Education (NIE) is a department that focuses on research and teacher education in the areas of English Language, Linguistics and Literature. We pride ourselves in having a research culture that embraces diversity and multidisciplinary perspectives, as well as a strong focus on maintaining excellence in our teaching and pedagogy.

The department has both academic and pedagogy program commitments, and offers undergraduate and graduate programs as well as in-service and pre-service teacher certification courses. Research oriented graduate work is also offered for the Master of Arts and the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees.

We invite qualified applicants to apply for the position of Assistant Professor in the following academic areas:

• Pedagogical Grammar

• Language Teaching Methodology

• Literacy, especially new media and multiliteracies

• Communication Skills in Teaching