[IEPIS] Re: Survey on IEP Repeat Policy

Beamer, Michael (beamerm) beamerm at juniata.edu
Tue Dec 3 14:56:00 UTC 2013

It says it's closed.

Michael Beamer
Director, Intensive English Program
Oller Center for Peace and International Programs
Juniata College
1700 Moore St.
Huntingdon, PA 16652-2196
Ph: 814-641-5842; Fax: 814-641-3185
http://www.juniata.edu/departments/international/iep

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.