The High-level L2 Conference Stockholm University

Francis Hult francis.hult at englund.lu.se
Tue May 21 07:06:06 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

The seven-year research programme “High-Level Proficiency in Second Language Use”, funded by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond (The Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation), organizes a conference which aims at presenting main results from the programme as well as providing an opportunity for feedback from the international academic forefront on our research. The conference will be held in August 22-24 2013.

We now welcome you to participate during these days. Participation is free, but costs such as travels and meals are not included.

The number of conference participants is limited. Therefore, applications will be accepted in order of reception. Applications should include name, affiliation, regular mail and e-mail addresses. For application, please contact Margaretha Willberg at the Centre for Research on Bilingualism: margaretha.willberg at biling.su.se<mailto:margaretha.willberg at biling.su.se>.

Enclosed you find the proposed program. We kindly ask you to forward this information to colleagues that could likely be interested in the program.

On behalf of the organizing committee
Kenneth Hyltenstam & AnnaGudmundson

Anna Gudmundson

Institutionen för språkdidaktik och Institutionen för franska, italienska och klassiska språk
Stockholms universitet
106 91 Stockholm
Tel: +468163095
anna.gudmundson at isd.su.se<mailto:anna.gudmundson at isd.su.se>