Language learning by the numbers =?windows-1252?Q?=97_?=and how you can come out on top

Francis Hult francis.hult at englund.lu.se
Wed Sep 24 09:29:54 UTC 2014

USA Today

Language learning by the numbers — and how you can come out on top

College course catalogues can be overwhelming. There are so many concepts to learn, so many worlds to explore, and so many professors to befriend, yet so little time to do it all. It’s no wonder, then, that learning a language sometimes sinks to the bottom of our list of priorities.

But it shouldn’t. Learning a language can advance our careers, our personal lives, our cognition, and our potential to make a positive impact on the world. Here’s why...

Full story:
http://college.usatoday.com/2014/09/23/language-learning-by-the-numbers-and-how-you-can-come-out-on-top/