[Edling] Fwd: Second Language Research SIG Calls for Awards Nominations (2015-2016)

Megan Madigan Peercy mpeercy at umd.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:43:43 UTC 2015

Please consider nominating someone for the following awards. Deadline is fast approaching- November 1.

Best wishes,
Megan

Megan Madigan Peercy, Ph.D.
Co-Director, Multilingual Research Center
Associate Professor, Language, Literacy, & Social Inquiry
University of Maryland
Department of Teaching, Learning, Policy, & Leadership
2311 Benjamin Building
3942 Campus Dr.
College Park, MD 20742
mpeercy at umd.edu<mailto:mpeercy at umd.edu>
http://www.terpconnect.umd.edu/~mpeercy/
AERA SSTEP SIG Treasurer, 2015-2017
AERA SLR SIG Awards Committee Co-Chair, 2015-2017

Begin forwarded message: