[Edling] tenure-track Applied Ling position at TAMUCC

Fitzsimmons-Doolan, Shannon Shannon.Fitzsimmons-Doolan at tamucc.edu
Tue Sep 15 15:54:19 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

Greetings from South Texas!  The Department of English at Texas A&M Corpus Christi is searching for a full-time tenure-track Assistant Professor in Applied Linguistics. We are looking for candidates with specializations (at least two out of three) in SLA, TESOL Methods, and assessment. The strongest candidates will have experience teaching applied linguistics courses at the university level and working with language learners. PhD required at time of appointment. The position is posted at: https://islanderjobs.tamucc.edu/postings/4379

Please note that review of applications will begin October 12th.

(We apologize in advance for duplicate emails regarding this position.)

Best,

Shannon

Dr. Shannon Fitzsimmons-Doolan, Applied Linguist
Assistant Professor, English Dept, Texas A&M Corpus Christi
Shannon.Fitzsimmons-Doolan at tamucc.edu
361-825-3607