[Edling] A concern Peripheral Learning

Şule KAVAK sule.kavak at hku.edu.tr
Thu Sep 7 12:20:52 UTC 2017

Hi Dear Friends and Collegues,

I am student a PhD. Student in the department of early childhood
education in Turkey. I am interested in topics such as bilingualism,
foreign language education in early childhood. But these issues are still
not included in the early childhood curriculum in our country in the early
years.I want to contribute in this area. The peripheral learning concept
cautioned me. Do you think that Peripheral learning or incidental learning
in early childhood second language education will use and  be effective? Or
can you suggest me more recent developments and techniques in the field
second language acquisition in early childhood that I'm not aware of and
don't know it? Thanks for your interest .
--
*Saygılarımla*
*Arş. Gör. Şule KAVAK*