[Edling] IRG 2020: Call for Papers online

KARGES Katharina katharina.karges at unifr.ch
Mon Feb 11 18:32:24 UTC 2019

Dear fellow linguists,

--- Apologies for cross-posting! ---

We are pleased to announce the call for papers<https://www.irg2020.ch/call.html> for the 2nd edition of the IRG Young Researchers Symposium, entitled “From Data to Knowledge in the Language Sciences”.

The 2020 IRG Symposium will take place at the Institute of Multilingualism of the HEP and the University of Fribourg (Switzerland) from February 6 to 8, 2020.

The symposium will focus on questions concerning methods, processes, challenges and problems surrounding data in research as they arise in different linguistic disciplines. We want to offer an international platform to young researchers (MA- and doctorate students as wells as post-docs) to present their work and exchange ideas with their peers and more experienced researchers.

The deadline for abstract submissions is June 30, 2019.

The call for papers, submission procedures as well as further information can be found on our website: www.irg2020.ch<http://www.irg2020.ch>.

We are looking forward to welcoming many of you in Fribourg next February!

On behalf of the organizing committee

Katharina Karges

------

Katharina Karges

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
Collaboratrice scientifique

Wissenschaftliches Kompetenzzentrum für Mehrsprachigkeit
Centre scientifique de compétence sur le plurilinguisme

Rue de Morat 24/Murtengasse 24
CH-1700 Fribourg/Suisse

+41 (0) 26 305 62 86
katharina.karges at unifr.ch<mailto:katharina.karges at unifr.ch>