[Edling] Fwd: [buenoeecd] EBB Instructor Position

Deborah Palmer via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Nov 12 23:14:10 UTC 2020

Begin forwarded message:

From: "buenoeecd (Alison Gould Boardman)" (on behalf of Alison.Boardman at colorado.edu<mailto:Alison.Boardman at colorado.edu>) <buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu<mailto:buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu>>
Subject: [buenoeecd] EBB Instructor Position
Date: November 12, 2020 at 4:08:59 PM MST
To: "buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu<mailto:buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu>" <buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu<mailto:buenoeecd at lists.colorado.edu>>

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Education at the University of Colorado Boulder seeks one full-time instructor in the Equity, Bilingualism, and Biliteracy (EBB) program beginning in the 2021-2022 academic year. We seek to hire a faculty member who is committed to teacher education focused on the preparation of anti-racist teachers who will work with culturally and linguistically diverse students, including bilingual learners, and to educational equity and justice. Our new hire will demonstrate evidence of strong U.S.-based K-12 teaching as well as experience teaching university undergraduate or graduate elementary teacher education courses. They will bring a focus on Latinx student populations. Preference will be given to candidates who are Spanish/English bilinguals.

Please see the job posting<https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/?jobId=27492> for more information.

Alison
--
Alison Gould Boardman, Ph.D.