[Edling] Online seminar invite: 17 March, 12:00 EET, 'Language as Posthuman – The Role of Media Technologies in Normative Ideologies, from Literary to Digital Culture' (Britta Schneider)

Myrna Goldstein via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:43:04 UTC 2021

Hi Dave!
Thanks!
Already signed up.
I am also enjoying the previous presentations that are posted on your
excellent website.

Looking forward to being a part of it again,

Myrna

Myrna Goldstein
Are You in Your English File?®
L2 Cognitive Applied Linguistics Research
+41 76 252 1863
myrnaenglishfile at gmail.com

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 12:18 Dave Sayers via Edling <
edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu> wrote:

> All are welcome to our next online guest seminar here in the English
> subject group at
> the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
>
> Britta Schneider (European University Viadrina, Germany) will give a talk
> titled
> 'Language as Posthuman – The Role of Media Technologies in Normative
> Ideologies, from
> Literary to Digital Culture'.
>
> Please register on the website: https://r.jyu.fi/englishseminars. If you
> can't make
> it for the live seminar, sign up anyway and I'll get back in touch
> afterwards with
> details of the video recording (assuming it works!).
>
> Also note the slides and recordings of our previous guest seminars are on
> that website.
>
> Please share this message with anyone who may be interested, and please
> also retweet
> here:
> https://twitter.com/DaveJSayers/status/1363787680543350785
>
> See you there!
>
> Dave
>
> __________________
> Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
> Senior Lecturer, Dept Language & Communication Studies, Uni. of Jyväskylä,
> Finland |
> www.jyu.fi
> Chair, EU COST Action CA19102 'Language in the Human-Machine Era' |
> www.lithme.eu
> Communications Secretary, BAAL Language Policy group | www.langpol.ac.uk
> dave.sayers at cantab.net | https://jyu.academia.edu/DaveSayers

Myrna Goldstein
Are You in Your English File?
Second Language Learning Research Center
Montreux, Switzerland
e: myrnaenglishfile at gmail.com
Skype: myinmi
t: +41 76 252 1863