[Edling] Language Policy -- Call for Book Reviews

Bagna, Carla bagna at unistrasi.it
Thu May 6 12:57:20 UTC 2021

Dear Sarah
I'm available for
Ricento, T. (ed) (2019) Language Politics and Policies: Perspectives from
Canada and the United States. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

or for

Bouchard, J., & Glasgow, G. P. (eds) (2019). Agency in language policy and
planning: Critical inquiries. Routledge.

At your disposal

Carla Bagna

___________________________________

Carla Bagna
PhD, Prof. Associato L-LIN/02 - Didattica delle Lingue Moderne,

- Direttrice Centro Linguistico CLUSS

- Delegata del Rettore alle Relazioni Internazionali

P.zza Carlo Rosselli 27/28 (stanza 313, 3° piano) - 53100 Siena
Tel. +39 0577 240.142
Email: bagna at unistrasi.it, bagnaunistrasi at gmail.com
Skype e wechat: cabagna

Google MEET https://meet.google.com/ojn-ufhz-hma