[Edling] Call for applications: Hamburg International Summer School "Language Diversity"

Ackermann, Dr. Katharina via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Apr 14 11:41:36 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
Once again, we cordially invite you to apply for the Hamburg International Summer School 2022 "Language Diversity"!
We are looking for late Master students as well as doctoral students who are interested in linguistic diversity in different settings. More information about registration can be found on the flyer and at the following link: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/internationales/aktivitaeten/summer-school.html The places for participation are limited.

We award a limited number of scholarships to participants of the Summer School.

The Summer School is organized by the International Department of Universität Hamburg. The exciting and high-quality program will be staffed by the international and interdisciplinary network "Next Generation Literacies (NGL)”, under the project leadership of Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Ingrid Gogolin (University of Hamburg), Prof. Dr. Sílvia Melo-Pfeifer (University of Hamburg), Prof. Dr. Ingrid Piller (Macquarie University, Sydney) and Prof. Dr. Yongyan Zheng (Fudan University, Shanghai) https://www.ew.uni-hamburg.de/forschung/fakultaere-forschungsschwerpunkte/sprache-und-bildung/06-internationales/04-next-generation-literacies/hiss-2022.html

We look forward to receiving applications!
Best regards on behalf of the network „Next Generation Literacies",
Katharina Ackermann

Dr. Katharina Ackermann
Universität Hamburg
Fakultät für Erziehungswissenschaft / Faculty of Education
Fachbereich 1 / Education Department 1
Allgemeine, interkulturelle und international vergleichende Erziehungswissenschaft
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / research assistent

Postadresse / Postal address: Von-Melle-Park 8, 20146 Hamburg
Besucheradresse / Visitor address: Alsterterrasse 1, Raum/Room 520, 20354 Hamburg

+49 40 42838-5467 (Telefon)
+49 40 42838-4298 (Fax)
katharina.ackermann at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:katharina.ackermann at uni-hamburg.de>
www.uni-hamburg.de<http://www.uni-hamburg.de>