[Edling] Fwd: Peace Education SIG Newsletter

Deborah Palmer via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:01:47 UTC 2022

To any who are attending AERA and have interest in indigenous bilingual education - a Nahua scholar will be speaking...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sue Kasun <skasun at gsu.edu<mailto:skasun at gsu.edu>>
Subject: Fw: Peace Education SIG Newsletter
Date: April 13, 2022 at 1:03:25 PM MDT
To: Deborah Palmer <debpalmer at Colorado.EDU<mailto:debpalmer at Colorado.EDU>>

Hi Deb,
Would you consider sharing the flier of our Peace Ed SIG business meeting? We are using our funds to bring a Nahua scholar from Mexico. I attach our newsletter as well so you can see her trilingual contribution to the newsletter if you're curious.

Warmly,
Sue