[Edling] CFP - SDG 4 Quality Education Collection

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Dec 3 11:55:06 UTC 2022

SDG 4 Quality Education Collection

Submission deadline: 01 January 2023

Springer is calling for articles to our new Collection on Education for
Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship, in support of the UN
Sustainable Development Goal: SDG 4 which aims to ensure inclusive and
equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for
all.

Education has an important role to play in giving learners the knowledge
and skills needed to promote sustainable development. This collection
creates a cross-disciplinary space for researchers and educators working
across various types of education, from early childhood to vocational and
higher education, as well as all the subject areas and educational
psychology, focused on addressing this significant global issue. We bring
together scholarship that supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN
SDGs), explores policy and community issues, and makes a difference to
education for a sustainable future.

We encourage submissions including, but not limited to, the following
topics:

- education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles

- human rights education

- education on gender equality

- peace education

- promotion of a culture of peace and nonviolence

- global citizenship

- intercultural education

- education for international understanding

- scientific literacy

- Future-oriented thinking

- inclusive education

We are happy to hear your ideas for short commentary or a collection of
articles, please contact one of our publishers to discuss this before
submitting.

Submission Procedure:

Submission is possible to the participating journal of your choice, please
select TC: SDG4 - Quality Education in the electronic submission portal..
Accepted articles will be published in their respective journal, as well as
highlighted on the Collection page. Please contact one of our publishers if
you have further questions.

Publisher Contacts

Puja Dayal, publisher: STEM, Medical and Vocational Education

Lawrence Liu, publisher: STEM, Medical and Vocational Education

Jolanda Voogd, publisher: Language education, linguistics and learning

More information:
https://link.springer.com/collections/ajbdagfbfd?sap-outbound-id=3DCB8857396B62839734A3D7B801BC01EAE29A26