[Edling] Resolution on Multilingualism for AAAL | Respond by 31 December

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Dec 28 02:25:18 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

In the Google form below, you will find a resolution that I have prepared
for submission to the Resolutions Committee of the American Association for
Applied Linguistics (AAAL).  In brief, the resolution urges AAAL to put
into practice for our annual conference the multilingualism that the
organization values in principle.

In order for the resolution to move forward, AAAL members need to sign on
to endorse it.  If you support the resolution, *please complete this form
by 31 December*:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5jhHj64GfI0sad0AaqSE5J27mjC4jWYUCXju6BLmhepB8cw/viewform?usp=sf_link

*Important*: You must be a current AAAL member to endorse the resolution.
Feel free to pass this message along to colleagues who might also be
interested.

All the best,
Francis

--
*Francis M. Hult, PhD, FRGS* | Professor
Department of Education

Editor, Educational Linguistics Book Series
<https://www.springer.com/series/5894>
Co-Editor, Contributions to the Sociology of Language Book Series
<https://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/16644>

Web Profile <https://education.umbc.edu/faculty-list/francis-m-hult/> |
Academia.edu <http://umbc.academia.edu/FrancisMHult> | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=2x7pOMwAAAAJ&h> | TESOL at UMBC