[Edling] Online seminar invite: Wed 13 April, 12:00 EEST, 'Digital literacy: Skill, social practice and ideology' (Csilla Weninger, NIE, NTU Singapore)

Dave Sayers via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Mon Mar 21 12:02:41 UTC 2022

We are delighted to announce the next speaker in JYU's 2021-22 English seminar
series, open to all.

Csilla Weninger (NIE, NTU Singapore) will give a talk titled 'Digital literacy:
Skill, social practice and ideology'.

The abstract and other details are on our seminar series website:
https://r.jyu.fi/englishseminars. You can register there, and see the slides and
videos of our previous talk (last year's are linked there as well). You can also see
details of our upcoming speakers.

If you can't make it for the live seminar, sign up anyway and I'll get back in touch
afterwards with details of the video recording.

Please share this message with anyone who may be interested, and please also retweet
here: https://twitter.com/DaveJSayers/status/1505877152385880070

All the best,
Dave

Dr. Dave Sayers, ORCID no. 0000-0003-1124-7132
Senior Lecturer & Docent, Dept Language & Communication Studies, U. Jyväskylä,
Finland | www.jyu.fi
Chair, EU COST Action CA19102 'Language in the Human-Machine Era' | www.lithme.eu
Founder & Moderator, TeachLing | https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/teachling
dave.sayers at cantab.net | https://jyu.academia.edu/DaveSayers