[Edling] March 21- UNESCO World Day of Poetry: Healing Words--Poem

Myrna Goldstein via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Tue Mar 22 20:50:59 UTC 2022

Thank you, David, for standing up and being counted.  Peaceful people need
to unite, create meaningful grassroots actions. All the great changes in
history -- the French Revolution, the racial justice movement in the U.S.,
the Liberian Christian-Muslim women's movement for the end of the civil
war,  to name a few -- all began by rallying decent citizens wanting a
betterment of their situations.

This is the road!  I am with you!

Myrna Goldstein, MATESL, B.S. Journalism
Pulitzer Prize Nominee for Investigative Reporting
Territet
Switzerland